“For the new atheism is not like the old, theoretical atheism, which prided itself on being intellectually compounded of a little science, anthropology, and comparative religion. The new atheism is not of the intellect, but of the will; it is an act of free and eager rejection of morality and its demands. It starts with the affirmation of self and the denial of the moral law.”
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- Daily Mass: 8:30 a.m. Monday thru Friday, First Saturday of the month
First Friday Adoration
After 8:30 a.m. Mass to First Saturday at 8:30 a.m.
Holy Days of Obligation
Mass at 8:30 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- 1/2 hour before every Mass
- 3-4 p.m. on Saturday
- by appointment
- Holy Rosary: after all 8:30 a.m. Masses
- Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: all Fridays after 8:30 a.m. Mass