Friday, June 19 is the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Join us for Mass at 7:00 pm in our Shrine. For our parish to be able to do this and to conform to the guidelines provided by the Diocese, all attendees are asked to observe the following:
· Please try to arrive no later than 10 minutes before the start of Mass.
· Seating will be provided in the Shrine and part of the parking lot near the Shrine. Please bring a lawn chair(s) in case the benches are taken or you wish to remain seated near your vehicle.
· Park your vehicle so that it is pointed toward the Shrine in the event you wish to remain in it during Mass.
· We ask that you wear a mask and social distance, based upon the Diocesan Guidelines and the Recommendations of the CDC inside and outside of the Church
· Keep your facemask on as you approach to receive communion in your hand, then step aside, lower your mask and place the communion in your mouth. Place your facemask back over your face and return to your car.
· Communion will only be delivered to the hand. If you cannot accept Communion in this manner, please participate in a Spiritual Communion as an alternative. Per Diocesan guidelines, Communion cannot be placed on the tongue at this time.
· Ushers/Attendants will inform each attendee when they are to go forward for Communion.
· Everyone in the same family may approach closer together than six feet, but you must maintain the six-foot distance from the group in front of you and behind you in line.
. Restrooms by the front entrance will be available to those who need them.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we continue to celebrate our faith as a community. – Deacon Tim