When we celebrate Mass outdoors in the shrine, it is proper to replace kneeling with standing; but kneeling is always acceptable if you are able. When standing together we present a unity in worship as the body of Christ.
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
First Friday Adoration
- Jun – Oct: After 8:00 AM Mass – 10:00 PM
- Nov – May: After 8:00 AM Mass – 6:00 PM
Holy Days of Obligation
See bulletin for details
- 1/2 hour before every Mass
- 3-3:45 p.m. on Saturday
- by appointment
- Holy Rosary: after all 8:00 a.m. Masses
- Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: all Fridays after 8:00 a.m. Mass