When we celebrate Mass outdoors in the shrine, it is proper to replace kneeling with standing; but kneeling is always acceptable if you are able. When standing together we present a unity in worship as the body of Christ.
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- Daily Mass: 8:30 a.m. Monday thru Friday, First Saturday of the month
First Friday Adoration
After 8:30 a.m. Mass to First Saturday at 8:30 a.m.
Holy Days of Obligation
Mass at 8:30 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- 1/2 hour before every Mass
- 3-4 p.m. on Saturday
- by appointment
- Holy Rosary: after all 8:30 a.m. Masses
- Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: all Fridays after 8:30 a.m. Mass