Advent begins on Sunday December 1, 2019. Join us for the Rorate Caeli Mass weekday mornings at 8:30 am. The Rorate Caeli Massis a traditional Advent devotion in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The Rorate Mass is lit only by candlelight. Because it is a votive Mass in Mary’s honor, white vestments are worn instead of Advent violet. In the dimly lit setting, priests and faithful prepare to honor the Light of the world, Who is soon to be born, and offer praise to God for the gift of Our Lady. As the Mass proceeds and sunrise approaches, the church becomes progressively brighter, illumined by the sun as our Faith is illumined by Christ.
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- Daily Mass: 8:30 a.m. Monday thru Friday, First Saturday of the month
First Friday Adoration
After 8:30 a.m. Mass to First Saturday at 8:30 a.m.
Holy Days of Obligation
Mass at 8:30 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- 1/2 hour before every Mass
- 3-4 p.m. on Saturday
- by appointment
- Holy Rosary: after all 8:30 a.m. Masses
- Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: all Fridays after 8:30 a.m. Mass