“Modern man has become passive in the face of evil. He has so long preached a doctrine of false tolerance; has so long believed that right and wrong were only differences in a point of view, that now when evil works itself out in practice he is paralyzed to do anything against it.”
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
First Friday Adoration
- Jun – Oct: After 8:00 AM Mass – 10:00 PM
- Nov – May: After 8:00 AM Mass – 6:00 PM
Holy Days of Obligation
See bulletin for details
- 1/2 hour before every Mass
- 3-3:45 p.m. on Saturday
- by appointment
- Holy Rosary: after all 8:00 a.m. Masses
- Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: all Fridays after 8:00 a.m. Mass