“In the marriage act, love is triune: wife gives self to husband and husband to self and out of that mutual self-giving is born the ecstasy of love. The spirit too must have its ecstasy. What the union of husband and wife is in the order of flesh, the union of the human and the Risen Christ is in Holy Communion.”
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
First Friday Adoration
- Jun – Oct: After 8:00 AM Mass – 10:00 PM
- Nov – May: After 8:00 AM Mass – 6:00 PM
Holy Days of Obligation
See bulletin for details
- 1/2 hour before every Mass
- 3-3:45 p.m. on Saturday
- by appointment
- Holy Rosary: after all 8:00 a.m. Masses
- Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: all Fridays after 8:00 a.m. Mass