The first gift which God want to give you is a gift of freedom. God knows your sins, but he needs your humility. Maybe it is time to take off burden of pride and sadness from your heart? In our parish priest listens confession every day, half hour before every Mass. On Saturday one hour before Mass at 4 p.m. You can even scheduled confession in rectory office in different time.
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- Daily Mass: 8:30 a.m. Monday thru Friday, First Saturday of the month
First Friday Adoration
After 8:30 a.m. Mass to First Saturday at 8:30 a.m.
Holy Days of Obligation
Mass at 8:30 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- 1/2 hour before every Mass
- 3-4 p.m. on Saturday
- by appointment
- Holy Rosary: after all 8:30 a.m. Masses
- Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: all Fridays after 8:30 a.m. Mass