“The barbarism of the new era will not be like that of the Huns of old; it will be technical, scientific, secular, and propagandized. It will come not from without, but from within, for barbarism is not outside us; it is underneath us. Older civilizations were destroyed by imported barbarism; modern civilization breeds its own.”
- Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- Daily Mass: 8:30 a.m. Monday thru Friday, First Saturday of the month
Holy Days of Obligation
Mass at 8:30 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- 1/2 hour before every Mass
- 3-4 p.m. on Saturday
- by appointment
- Holy Rosary: after all 8:30 a.m. Masses
- Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus: all Fridays after 8:30 a.m. Mass
First Friday Adoration
After 8:30 a.m. Mass to First Saturday at 8:30 a.m.